This is a course on how to strengthen your voice volume for speaking and singing. Through simple exercises that can be carried out without changing your normal routine you will benefit from adding up to your vocal health to many other side benefits.
- 8 Videos with clear and simple exercises to follow on a daily basis at your own pace.
- 1 E-book with extra information on how to organize your training and extra exercises
- Two audio Assignments for you to check your progress
The exercises are meant to give you immediate results, by exercising 15 min everyday in one week you will have visible upgrade on your vocal quality.
This course was designed by Daniele Krauz, vocal coach since 2006, based on phonoaudiology exercises, singing techniques and Tai Chi Chuan breathing techniques. Daniele is a singer experienced in a wide range of styles.
Everyone who uses their voice for working should carry a daily exercising routine, even a short one, to keep vocal health. We get used to breathing wrongly, have bad posture, use the wrong muscles to produce the sound for speaking. Whenever we correct minimal things o those points the outcome is tremendously satisfactory on life qualiti as a whole: better sleeping, voice quality, self assurance, tranquility, better communication, among others.
Who should take this course:
- This course is special for addressing specific issues, saving time, and taking the singing in a bigger perspective.
- This course is thought for suiting both voice professionals and basic learners with no experience at all.
Language of instruction: Portuguese